Here at Campbeltown Town Hall we take your privacy seriously and will only use any information supplied to allow us to provide the information
and/or services you have requested from us.*
Campbeltown Town Hall collects information from Members** and Enquiries for 2 reasons:
1. To enable us to process your enquiry and
2. To help us provide you with the best possible service.
The information we will keep will be as follows:
Your full name
Nature of enquiry
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information which we hold about you by contacting us If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. Please email [email protected] and request a copy of any data you may have supplied us with.
Our booking enquiry form also has the provision to allow you to select whether you wish to be kept up to date with events/offers etc***.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
*Personal data is processed under the lawful basis of meeting both yours and our Legitimate interests
**Members information is processed for the same reasons as above.
***Consent is the other lawful basis used by us to process your information.
The bottom line is simple:
- We will keep your information safe
- We will only use it to provide the service you require, the information you request or to facilitate your membership of the Trust
- You can ask us anytime for a copy of the information about you that we have on our files.
- You can also ask us to stop sending you any information anytime you like.
- We will NEVER sell your information to anyone else.