Campbeltown Town Hall – Website Policy, usage terms and conditions.
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern Campbeltown Town Hall’s relationship with you in regard to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term Campbeltown Town Hall or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- In submitting images to this website or any of our social media accounts you warrant that you own the copyright or have the owners permission to use the image.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Campbeltown Town Hall is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
The information you provide for booking enquiries/general enquiries will only be used to provide the services or information requested.
A “cookie” is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information, and be used to gather anonymous analytics that help us improve our websites based on how people use them. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, however some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.